Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Letting go...

For every man, there comes a moment to "let go".
It is but the quirk of fate that makes us all to "let go".
The heart takes a leap and twists itself in remorse, but all we can do is "let go".
Tennyson : "Men may come and men may go, but I go on forever."

Finishing college is to "let go"
Bidding farewell is to "let go"
Aging is to "let go"
Denise McCluggage: "Change is the only constant. Hanging on is the only sin."

Euthanasia is to "let go"
Amputation is to "let go"
Tsunami victim: "I held my 2 sons. To save one of them, the other I had to let go"
Sidney Sheldon: But its the Fates. You cant fight the Fates.


For situations of "letting go"
As a mark of respect to times of "wow"
One can only remove the hat, and give a respectful bow
Alistair MacLean: And just continue to be the Puppet on a chain

What Achilles had in his heel, I have it in "Letting Go..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..

Mani said...

I know that the only thing I lose, when I let go of something I am afraid to live without, is the fear itself. I am stronger than anything that frightens me!

Hugh Prather: Moods have no loyalty. Moods should be heard but never danced to.